Individual Therapy Gilles Marchal will increase your clarity about the life you want to build
- the changes you want to make your present problem
- the scope and impact of your present problem
- the skills and knowledge necessary to achieve your goals
- becoming the kind of person you aspire to be
Your Responsibility: Therapy requires your active participation, motivation and commitment.
During your sessions:
- Be honest
- Give your therapist feedback
- Think critically about your sessions
- Assess your progress
Before every meeting:
- Reflect on your goals
- Prioritize your goals outside of therapy
Listen to Your Discomfort: Expect emotional discomfort, as it is always part of the growth process. Your growth depends on your ability to work through this discomfort. Exploring it with your therapist can be a catalyst for profound change.
Be Open to Change: You're entering therapy for support and guidance as you make changes in your life. Since how you've been living is no longer working, it's time to take your life off autopilot.